Contact Us

If you have any questions for the UN Special Rapporteur, or if you would like to file a complaint regarding a freedom of assembly or association violation, please feel free to contact us via e-mail, fax or post.

Alternatively, you may use our web contact form on the right. Note that data sent through the form is not encrypted.

Detailed instructions on how to file a complaint with the Special Rapporteur are available at this link.

Complaints can also be submitted securely online via the United Nations at the following link:

Email or
+ 41 22 917 9006
Postal address
Mr. Maina Kiai
Special Rapporteur on the rights
to freedom of peaceful assembly
and of association
Palais des Nations
CH-1211 Geneva 10
To subscribe to our newsletter, e-mail us at with the subject line “subscribe to newsletter.”

Your Name (required)

Your Email (required)


Your Message